High-speed rolling door vertical | MINIRAPID
Designed for use in cleanrooms, the food industry, pharmaceutical / chemical and wet areas.
The high-speed roll-up door of the Minirapid product line consists of a sophisticated modular system for a wide range of applications, such as Clean room, supermarket, food or plant protection. The stable and self-supporting column construction requires a small lateral space requirement. The tight-fitting fabric curtain not only fulfills a high tightness but is flexible and versatile. Combine colors with visible strips or transparent up to door openings of 5,000 x 5,000 mm.
- Curtain PVC coated fabric incl. for hanging on the side slide cams are attached.
- Guide rail Ready-to-install, stable, self-supporting aluminum E6 / EV1 anodized or stainless steel rails with integrated galvanized bearing brackets for holding the sufficiently dimensioned flange bearings, which serve as a bearing for the winding shaft and for fastening the drive.
- Surface Color coating of the rails in a RAL color of your choice, anodised, in stainless steel or galvanized finish.
- Fitting Plug-on geared motor with frequency control, drive side either left or right. Emergency release by emergency hand crank.
- Drive and control Microprocessor control DR2100 with main switch and integrated frequency inverter, 230V / 50Hz. Field of view for menu and error display. Incl. Emergency stop switch 3-fold and pushbutton integrated in the control cabinet. Infeed via adjustable hold-open time.
- Bale and drive fairing
- Safety devices: Photocell, Crash system, flash and / or beacon
- Pulse generator: push button, key switch and Pull switch, coding switch, radar detector
- Radio control (hand-held transmitter)
- Induction loop
- Mechanical and / or electrical locking
- RAL 1018 Zinc yellow
- RAL 2004 Pure orange
- RAL 3002 Carmine red
- RAL 5010 Gentian blue
- RAL 7038 Agate grey
Scope of application
- Maximum door size: 5,000 x 5,000 mm (W x H) * Special dimensions on request
- Opening speed up to 1,8 m/s
- Closing speed up to 0,8 m/s
- Drive side: either left or right
- Resistance to wind load (EN12424) class 1