High-speed rolling door vertical I TRANSRAPID
Particularly suitable for space separations of workspaces
The high-speed roll-up door with an approx. 3 mm thick fabric drape is vertical, quick-opening and closing. The low fall requirement, quiet running and the large door openings up to 10,000 x 8,500 mm characterize the Transrapid.
- Curtain PVC approx. 3 mm with two fabric inserts and viewing windows, integrated steel wind pressure locks with double-sided side rollers and permanent hanging tension.
- Guide rail Ready-to-install, sturdy, self-supporting galvanized rails with bearing brackets for holding sufficiently dimensioned flange bearings, which serve as a bearing for the winding shaft and for fastening the drive. Relief of engine and gearbox through weight compensation with tension spring mechanism, at which the tension belts are connected to the door shaft.
- Surface Color coating of the rails in a RAL color of your choice or in galvanized execution.
- Fitting Lintel height of min. 580 mm, depending on the Door size. Slip-on gearmotor frequency-controlled, Drive side either left or right arranged. Emergency release by means of pull rope and Put off.
- Drive and control Microprocessor control DR2100 with main switch and integrated frequency inverter, 230V / 50Hz. Field of view for menu and error display. Incl. Emergency stop switch and 3-way pushbutton integrated in steel control cabinet (IP54). Infeed via adjustable hold-open time.
- Bale and drive fairing
- Safety devices: Photocell, Flash and / or beacon
- Pulse generator: push button, key switch Pull switch, coding switch, radar detector
- Radio control (hand-held transmitter)
- Induction loop
- Mechanical and / or electrical locking
- RAL 2004 Pure orange
- RAL 5010 Gentian blue
- RAL 7038 Agate grey
Scope of application
- Maximum door size: 10,000 x 8,500 mm (W x H) * Special dimensions on request
- Opening speed max. 3.0 m / s
- Closing speed max. 1.0 m / s
- Drive side: either left or right
- Resistance to wind load (EN12424) class 3