High-speed rolling door vertical I TRANSSPEED
Compact and dimensionally stable design with permanent hanging tension, with weight compensation or special hanging for deep-freeze areas.
The all-rounder can be used for the additional hall finish or as an interior gate up to 5,000 x 5,000 mm become. For any building opening that is extremely frequented by forklifts or ground vehicles, is the transspeed is a high quality solution. The permanent hanging tension system is the Door leaf always kept under tension when opening and closing. The optionally available tension spring system For weight balance, the system completes and offers a quick emergency opening.
- Curtain PVC-coated fabric incl. Visible strip with permanent hanging tension.
- Guide rail Ready-to-install, stable, self-supporting, galvanized rails with bearing brackets for holding sufficiently dimensioned flange bearings, which serve as a bearing for the winding shaft and for fastening the drive. An integrated pull system for permanent hanging tension must be provided in the rails, which keeps the door leaf under tension in every position.
- Surface Color coating of the rails in a RAL color of your choice or in stainless steel.
- Curtain Plug-on geared motor with frequency control, drive side either left or right. Emergency release by emergency hand crank.
- Drive and control Microprocessor control DR2100 with main switch and integrated frequency inverter, 230V / 50Hz. Field of view for menu and error display. Incl. Emergency stop switch and 3-way pushbutton integrated in steel control cabinet (IP54). Infeed via adjustable hold-open time.
- Bale and drive fairing
- Safety devices: Photocell, Crash system, flash and / or beacon
- Pulse generator: push button, key switch and Pull switch, coding switch, radar detector
- Radio control (hand-held transmitter)
- Induction loop
- Mechanical and / or electrical locking
- Running rail heating
- PVC approx. 3 mm with 2 fabric inserts, window and integrated spring steel wind pressure locks for wind class 3. PVC transparent with vertical fabric strips. Fly screens as complete or partial version. Frost-resistant PVC curtain for deep-freeze areas.
- RAL 1018 Zinc yellow
- RAL 2004 Pure orange (CA)
- RAL 3002 Carmine red
- RAL 5010 Gentian blue (CA)
- RAL 7038 Agate grey (CA)
Scope of application
- Maximum door size: 5,000 x 5,000 mm (W x H) * Special dimensions on request
- Opening speed max. 2,0 m/s
- Closing speed max. 0,8 m/s
- Drive side: either left or right
- Resistance to wind load (EN12424) up to class 3 (depending on the door size)