High-speed rolling door horizontal | TRANSSPRINT
Fast, robust and full height throuth horizontal opening
The Transsprint opens at a speed of up to three meters per second. Due to the lateral opening of the door leaves, the entire passage height is immediately available.
The stainless steel version (optional) meets hygienic requirements of the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. The permanent blind voltage ensures safe and quiet door operation. The self-monitoring, electric closing edge safety device Emergency release by automatic opening of approx. 2 m in case of power failure (Transsprint S). With anti-crash system for maximum safety and reduced downtime (Transsprint C)
- Curtain PVC-coated fabric incl. window.
- Guide rail Ready-to-install, stable, self-supporting, galvanized side construction for holding the horizontal track and the winding shafts. Thanks to the specially developed pulling system, the curtain receives a permanent hanging tension and is under tension in every position. Guided by 2 E6 / EV1 anodized aluminum spars connected to the carriages.
- Surface Color coating of the rails in a RAL color of your choice or in galvanized execution.
- Fitting Lintel height of min. S = 255 mm / C = 281 mm, depending on the goal size. gearmotor frequency-controlled, drive side optionally left or arranged right. Emergency release by automatic opening of approx. 2 m in case of power failure.
- Drive and control Microprocessor control DR2100 with main switch and integrated frequency inverter, 230V / 50Hz. Field of view for menu and error display. Incl. Emergency stop switch and 3-way pushbutton integrated in steel control cabinet (IP54). Infeed via adjustable hold-open time.
- Drive full fairing
- Safety devices: Photocell, Flash and / or beacon
- Pulse generator: push button, key switch, Pull switch, coding switch, radar detector
- Radio control (hand-held transmitter)
- Induction loop
- Mechanical and / or electrical locking
- RAL 1018 Zinc yellow
- RAL 2004 Pure orange
- RAL 3002 Carmine red
- RAL 5010 Gentian blue
- RAL 7038 Agate grey
Scope of application
- Maximum door size: 6,000 x 6,000 mm (W x H) * Special dimensions on request
- Opening speed max. 3.0 m / s
- Closing speed max. 1.0 m / s
- Drive side: either left or right
- Resistance to wind load (EN12424) class 2