High speed spiral door vertical I SPIRALTOR
for low lintel areas and low energy losses
The sophisticated door leaf guide, the roll-up technology and the integrated light grid give the high-speed spiral door its character. The door runs quietly and almost wear-free due to the contactless movement into the spiral.
- Door leaf made of frameless double-walled ISO-panels filled with PU-foam (40 mm thick, 250 mm high). Surface similar RAL 9006 (white aluminium) or aluminium frame panels E6/EV1 anodised. Filled with double glazing or closed with sandwich-stucco-plates in natural aluminium. The blades are attached to a hinge chain and guided in vertical direction.
- Guide rails Pre-finished, sturdy, self-supporting and galvanized guide rails with integrated spiral console.
- Surface Shock-resisant, transluctent, crystall coloured surface. Top, bottom and lateral frame profiles made of Aluminium anodised E6/EV1. Frames may be painted in RAL colour of customers choice.
- Fitting Standard round spiral fitting with approx 1.000 mm lintel requirements and oval spiral fitting with approx. 745 mm lintel requirements are possible. Further fitting types such as low-header, high-lift or vertical fittings are also available.
- Operation and control unit Microprocessor control unit DR2100 with main switch and integrated frequency converter, 230V/50Hz.
Display for menu and error display. Including emergency switch and triple push-button integrated in steel control cabinet (IP54) . Automatic closing with adjustable stay-open time.
- Sound insulation of the guide rails
- Flashing light or rotating light
- Pulse transmitters, push-buttons, key-switch Pull-switch, coding switch, radar detectors
- Radio control (remote control)
- Induction loop
- Additional accessories on request.
Scope of application
- Maximum door size: 6,000 x 6,000 mm (W x H)
- Opening speed max. 2.5 m / s
- Closing speed max. 1.0 m / s
- Drive side: either left or right
- Resistance to wind load (EN12424) Class 3-4 (depending on the door size)
- Emergency opening by emergency hand chain