Machine protection door I Pro-Tec-TOR 344 mp
For high occupational safety, high-tech manufacturing processes, short downtimes and high employee protection.
The machine protection door specially developed for this application protects both man and machine, without hindering the production process. Due to the short cycle times, fast production steps are possible. The employees have unrestricted access to the workpiece and are used in the production of flying sparks, glowing chips, spatters, etc. protected.
- Curtain High tear-resistant fabric curtain (max. 2,6 mm) with additional antistatic design, cold-resistant, FDA approved. Sophisticated restraint system on the left and right curtain, prevents one Leaking and sagging of the curtain while signaling the safety switch.
- Guide rail frame profiles (80 mm) as self-supporting aluminum profiles, integrated cable ducts and fixing grooves, can be covered and designed with colored design strips, optimum accessibility thanks to removable front cover, side profiles open downwards for the drainage of liquids, positional shoes within height-adjustable frame, for exact adjustment the lower limit position.
- Surface frame profiles, engine, shaft cover, and side cover on the engine opposite side of anodised aluminum E6 / EV1.
- Drive and control drive TD A2 (vector controlled), programmable frequency converter with pulse counter 240V, 50Hz / 16A, 1,1 KW. Steel switch box IP65 (WxHxD = 380x600x210 mm). Operator display on control box integrated, PLC control, potential-free contacts, manual opening via hand crank with microswitch, STO function Protection against unintentional restart, PL-e, signal routed to terminals.
- Security Electronic safety bar with radio signal transmission.
- Pro-Tec-Tor Actionlight, coloured light signaling the machine condition
- X-Level (adjustable intermediate height)
- Additional safety light-barrier in door frame
- Self-monitoring electrical light-curtain
- Energy-chain instead of radio signal res. spiral cable
- Monitoring laser-scanner to increase the closing speed
- Contactless, coded safety limit-switch, tamperproof integrated in frame (SIL 3, PL-e, etc.)
- PROFIBUS, PROFINET Profisafe, Ethernet, AIDA in preparation
- Sealing brushes on the frame profile
- PVC field of view over the entire or one certain width. Welding protection field of view over the entire or a certain width. Antistatic Blinds in brilliant blue RAL 5007, Agate grey RAL 7038.
- RAL 5007 brilliant blue
- RAL 7038 agate grey
- RAL 2004 pure orange
- RAL 3000 fire red
- RAL 1023 traffic yellow
- Maximum door size: 4,000 x 4,000 mm (W x H) * Special dimensions on request
- Opening speed max. 3.0 m / s
- Closing speed max. 1.7 m / s
- Drive side: either left or right
- Resistance to wind load (EN12424) up to class 2 (depending on version)