Sectional door vertical | POLYCARBONAT 44
Very good insulation values due to multi-layered construction
The door leaf of the fiberglass sectional door consists of translucent polycarbonate sections with surrounding, thermally separated aluminum frame profiles. The multi-shell construction ensures good insulation values and a low weight. Particularly suitable for bright, light-flooded halls and a shadow-free room illumination. The door leaf sections consist of thermally separated aluminum profiles. The multi-layered construction with very good insulation values of up to 1.8 W / m²K. A Good long-term behavior due to UV protection.
- Door leaf The door leaf thickness is 44 mm. Door systems up to a width of 6,000 mm can be realized with this door leaf thickness. The rollers are inserted into the section at the front and are in the installed state not visible. Floor and lintel seals are made of EPDM profiles with sealing lip.
- Guide rail Vertical guide rails have an inner and outer profile seal to the lintel, an all-around protection and an integrated suspension cable guide.
- Surface Impact-resistant, translucent, crystal-colored surface. Frame profiles made of aluminum E6 / EV1 anodised. Frames can be painted in RAL of your choice.
- Fittings Standard fitting for a lintel height of at least 470 mm. Other types of fittings such as lifting fitting, roof top fitting or as vertical runner possible.
- Operation Manual via reel chain / crank or with electric drive. Springs above the lintel for balanced door running. For larger goals, for goals with frequent cycles or higher speed an electric drive without spring compensation is recommended.
- Structure-borne sound insulation of the guide rails
- Safety devices: Photocell, flash and / or beacon
- Pulse generator: push button, key switch, pull switch, coding switch, radar detector
- Radio control (hand-held transmitter)
- induction loop
- Other accessories on request.
Scope of application
- Maximum door size: 6,000 x 6,000 mm (W x H) * Special dimensions on request
- Fire class: B-s1, d0 according to EN 13501
- Up-value of the filling: approx. 1.1 to 1.2 W / m²K
- U-value of the door system depending on the door size: approx. 1.8 W / m²K
- Transmission value of filling: 56%
- Approved / tested according to DIN EN 13241-1