Sectional door vertical | PRO-LINE
Versatile combination options for the sections, colors and fillings
The sectional door is a sturdy, reliable and stable exterior door with a multitude of possible variations. Each gate is completely designed according to your individual wishes and manufactured. This makes each sectional door unique and fits the styling of your building the appearance (CI) of your company.
- Door leaf sectional door is standardly made of 40 mm thick, insulated panels. The aluminum frame rails offer a wide range of fillings, from fully closed to transparent fillings for maximum light transmission. On request also with wicket door and low threshold available.
- Guide rail High-quality galvanized vertical and horizontal steel guide rails and console in the lintel area to accommodate the door leaves. Almost wear-free and noiseless due to patented connecting element between horizontal and vertical rails.
- Fittings Standard fitting for a lintel height of at least 450 mm. Other types of fittings such as lifting fitting, roof top fitting, low fall or as vertical runner possible.
- Control and operation E-drive with control and push-button OPEN-STOP-AB integrated in the control panel cover. Opening and closing takes place in self-holding, including closing edge monitoring. Emergency manual operation in case of power failure by reel chain or crank.
- Protected by a point-of-light light barrier, consisting of a transmitter and reflector, mounting height approx. + 500 mm
- Pulse generator: push button, key switch, pull switch, coding switch, radar detector
- Traffic light incl. Traffic light control and a 2-flame traffic light red / green
- Radio control (hand-held transmitter)
- induction loop
- Other accessories on request.
Scope of application
- Maximum door size: 8,000 x 6,750 mm (W x H) * Special dimensions on request
- Air permeability: Class 3
- Resistance to water penetration: Class 3
- Resistance to wind load: class 3
- Heat transfer coefficient: 1.80 W / qmK
- Sound insulation: 24 dB
- Fire class: B-s1, d0 according to EN 13501
- Up-value of the filling: approx. 1.1 to 1.2 W / m²K
- U-value of the door system depends on the door size: approx. 1.8 W / m²K
- Transmission value of filling: 56%