Sectional door vertical | SOUND INSULATION
Particularly suitable for low emission areas
The sound insulation sectional door is tested in accordance with DIN 52210 and scores a damping value of 35 dB. The door blade consists of an aluminium frame rung construction with inserted sound proof glazing.
- Door blade The door blade is 40 mm thick. The door blade comes without side hinges, floor or top roller holder. Each door element is guided by ball bearing mounted rollers.
- Guide rail The lateral guide rails consist of galvanized C-profiles with attached lip seals on both sides and lateral „contact protection“. The divided guide
rails make installation and maintenance work very simple.
- Surface The aluminium frame sections are E6/EV1 anodised. Frames may be painted in RAL colour of choice.
- Fitting Standard fitting for a lintel height of 680 mm, depending on door dimensions. Further fitting types such as high-lift, roof-angle or vertical-lift are possible.
- Drive and control system Manual with hand chain or with E-drive. Individually adjusted springs above the lintel ensure a balanced door operation. For large dimensioned doors or doors with frequent cycles a door without spring counterbalancing is recommended.
- Surface coating: colours according to RAL, DB or NC
- Impact sound insulation
- Safety devices: light-barrier, blinking- and/or rotating- light
- Pulse-transmitters: push-buttons, key-switch, pull-switch, coding-switch, radar-detectors
- Radio-transmitters (remote-control)
- Mechanical and/or electrical locking
- Pass door on request
Scope of application
- Maximum door size: 4,000 x 4,000 mm (W x H) * Special dimensions on request
- Resistance to wind load: class 3
- Heat transfer coefficient: W / qmK
- Sound insulation: 29/35 dB