We take every aspect of the individual installation into consideration. This means that we can guarantee the door system we recommend will meet your requirements in every respect.
We work with you to clarify issues such as the following:
- Which other trades need to be involved on site?
- Does any preliminary work need to be carried out on site?
- Which environmental factors or temperature differences need to be considered?
- What wind loads can occur locally or what role do ventilation systems play?
- How often, or with how many cycles, will the door be opened and closed?
- Are there any special factors that need to be observed (for example, ATEX areas, settings with critical hygiene requirements such as clean rooms, deep-freezes, food storage or supermarkets)?
- Is it an external door, a connecting door between buildings or a combination door solution?
- Is the door located near an emergency exit area?
- How comprehensive does the technical documentation need to be for the release or acceptance of the door system?